Our primary goal is your complete satisfaction.
Founded in 1986, Gary L. Owen and Associates, Inc. is a professional civil and environmental engineering consulting firm located in the Birmingham-Hoover Metropolitan Area of Alabama, providing services to municipal and corporate clients in Alabama, Mississippi, Tennessee, and Georgia.
Our past project experience ranges from small rural water line extensions up to the complete permitting, design, and construction management of a new $272 million dollar wastewater treatment facility. No project is too small or too large, and our clients find our rates to be surprisingly fair and competitive.
We've won awards from our peers like the Elevated Tank of the Year from the STI/SPFA, and have had projects featured in trade publications like Pipe Progress and WaterWorld. Our projects are proudly displayed by several manufacturers in their brochures, their regular advertisements, on websites, and at conventions like the Rural Water Conference.
When we work with you we listen to you, and our skilled and experienced engineers, drafters, and field personnel all help to provide you with a successful end project that meets your unique needs.
We're here to provide you with quality consulting engineering services, and we look forward to being of service.
How may we assist you?
- WATER SUPPLY, TREATMENT, STORAGE, AND DISTRIBUTION
- WASTEWATER COLLECTION, PUMPING, AND TREATMENT
- UTILITY SYSTEM MAPPING AND HYDRAULIC MODELING
- SITE LAYOUT AND DESIGN
- STORM DRAINAGE
- NATURAL GAS SYSTEMS
- SLUDGE HANDLING AND DISPOSAL
- SOLID WASTES DISPOSAL; LANDFILLS
- FUEL STORAGE DESIGN AND REMOVAL
- UTILITY MANAGEMENT ASSISTANCE
- GRANT AND LOAN ACQUISITIONS
- RESIDENTIAL/COMMERCIAL UTILITY DESIGN GUIDANCE, FEASIBILITY REVIEW, AND APPROVAL
- RATE AND FEASIBILITY STUDIES
- VULNERABILITY ASSESSMENTS
- MICROBIAL AND DISINFECTION BYPRODUCT COMPLIANCE
- CONSTRUCTION MANAGEMENT
- FAILURE ANALYSIS WITH EXPERT AND PROFESSIONAL OPINION SERVICES
If you’re here in need of quality consulting engineering services, please visit the company profile to learn more about our organization.
If you would like to contact us to discuss your organization’s engineering needs, or to schedule a no-obligation presentation of our work, feel free to try us at our main office or via email any time.
We look forward to making your goals our top priority.